- Language Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering (LIKE)
- Language Processing and Human-Machine Communication
- Compilers: Principles, Techniques, and Tools.
- Natural Language Processing.
I received my B.S. degree in Computer Science at Nanjing University in 1999, and my PhD in Computer Science at Nanjing University in 2005. I joined the Nanjing University as an assistant professor in 2005 , worked as an associate professor from 2008, and obtained professor in 2017.
I have been on leave from Nanjing University from August 2010 to September 2011 to visit EECS Department and Statistics Department at UC Berkeley.
- Recommendation System-Oriented Finer-grained Sentiment Analysis, NSFC:61976114, 2020.1-2023.12.
- Research on Chinese Frame Semantic Computing Based on Linguistic
Cognitive Mechanism, NSFC:61936012. 2020.1-2024.12
- Key Techniques and Systems for Solving Knowledge Association and Event Reasoning Problems, MOST：2018YFB1005102. 2019.05--2022.04.
Recent Selected Publications
- Yawen Ouyang, Moxin Chen, Xinyu Dai, et.al., Dialogue State Tracking with Explicit Slot Connections Modeling, ACL'2020.(short paper)
- Danhao Zhu, Xin-Yu Dai, et.al., Sampling Informative Context Nodes for Network Embedding. Accepted by SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences.
- Zhen Wu, Fei Zhao, Xin-Yu Dai, et.al., Latent Opinions Transfer Network for Target-Oriented Opinion Words Extraction. AAAI'2020.
- Chunyang Tan, Xin-Yu Dai, et.al., MSGE: A Multi-step Gated Model for Knowledge Graph Completion.PAKDD'2020
- Zhen Cheng, Xin-Yu Dai, et.al.,Variational Explaination Generator: Generation Explaination for Natural Language Inference using Variational Auto-Encoder, ICDAR'2020
- Danhao Zhu, Xin-Yu Dai, et.al., Representing Anything from Scholar Papers. Accepted by Journal of Web Semantics.
- Zhifang Fan, Zhen Wu, XIN-YU DAI, Shujian Huang and Jiajun CHEN. Target-oriented Opinion Words Extraction with Target-fused Neural Sequence Labeling. NAACL'2019
- Kaijia Yang, Liang He, XIN-YU DAI, Shujian Huang and Jiajun CHEN. Exploiting Noisy Data in Distant Supervision Relation Classification. NAACL'2019.
- Ran Wang, Yang Song, Xin-Yu Dai, MSNE: A Novel Markov Chain Sampling Strategy for Network Embedding. PAKDD'2019
- Danhao Zhu, Xin-Yu Dai, et.al. PCANE: Preserving Context Attributes for Network Embedding. PAKDD'2019
- Zhen Wu, Xin-Yu Dai, Cun-yan Yin, Shujian Huang, Jiajun Chen. Improving Review Representations with User Attention and Product Attention for Sentiment Classification. AAAI'2018.
- Hu, G. N., Dai, X. Y., et.al., Collaborative filtering with topic and social latent factors incorporating implicit feedback. ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), 2018:12(2), 23.
- Guang-Neng Hu, Xin-Yu Dai. Integrating Reviews into Personalized Ranking for
Cold Start Recommendation. PAKDD'2017
- Hong-Jian Xue, Xin-Yu Dai, Jianbing Zhang, Shujian Huang, Jiajun Chen. Deep Matrix Factorization Models for Recommender Systems. IJCAI'2017
- Hao Zhou, Yue Zhang, Chuan Chen, Shujian Huang, Xin-Yu Dai, and Jiajun Chen. A Neural Probabilistic Structured-Prediction Method for Transition-Based Natural Language Processing. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR), Volume 58, pages 703-729.
- Di Shang, Xin-Yu Dai, Yi Li, Shujiang Huang, Jiajun Chen, Tagging Chinese Microblogger via Sparse Feature Selection, IJCNN'2016.
- Song Yunya, Xin-Yu Dai, and Jia Wang. "Not all emotions are created equal: Expressive behavior of the networked public on China's social media site." Computers in Human Behavior, 2016(60): 525-533.
- Deyu Zhou, Haiyang Xu, Xinyu Dai, Yulan He, Unsupervised Storyline Extraction from News Articles. Proceedings of the 24th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'16), 2016.
- Shujian Huang, Huifeng Sun, Chengqi Zhao, Jinsong Su, Xin-Yu DAI, Jiajun Chen, Tree-state based Rule Selection Models for Hierarchical Phrase-based Machine Translation. Proceedings of the 24th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'16), 2016.
- Guang-Neng Hu, Xin-Yu Dai, Yunya Song, Shu-Jian Huang, Jia-Jun Chen, A Synthetic Approach for Recommendation: Combining Ratings, Social Relations, and Reviews. Proceedings of the 23rd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'15), Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2015.
- Xin-Yu Dai, Jian-Bing Zhang, Shu-Jian Huang, Jia-Jun Chen, and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Structured sparsity with group-graph regularization. In: Proceedings of the 29th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI'15), Austin, TX, 2015.
- Shujian Huang, Huadong Chen, Xinyu Dai, Jiajun Chen, Non-linear Learning for Statistical Machine Translation. Proceedings of the the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational (ACL'2015), Beijing, China, 2015.
- Rui Xia, Cheng Wang, Xinyu Dai, and Tao Li, Co-training for Semi-supervised Sentiment Classification Based on Dual-view Bags-of-words Representation, Proceedings of the the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational (ACL'2015), Beijing, China, 2015.
- Liqiang Niu Xin-Yu Dai, ShuJian Huang, Jiajun Chen. A Unified Framework for Jointly Learning Distributed Representations of Word and Attributes, In: Proc. of the 7th Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML'15), Hongkong, 2015, JMLR: W&CP.
- Dai Xin-Yu, Cheng Chuan, Huang Shujian, Chen Jiajun. "Sentiment Classification with Graph Sparsity Regularization." Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing (CiCling'15). Springer International Publishing, 2015. 140-151.