- Hu, Ningning, 2000, "Topology
of Interconnection Networks", =〉CMU => currently in Google.
- Li, Ji, 2001, "Parallel File
System", currently in MIT.
- Tan, Wenfang, 2001, "Access
Control for Network Security", =〉SUNY Stony Brook =〉currently in Bloomberg, New York.
- Fu, Peirong, 2001, "Coscheduling
in Motorola. Webmaster of http://www.fight-aids.cn.
- Guo Jianxin,
2001, "Multicasting in NOW", currently in Trend.
- Du, Peng, 2002, "Routing
algorithm for Ad Hoc Networks",
Brook =〉currently in a VoIP company, New
- Guo, Xiaofeng, 2003,
"Congestion Control in TCP/IP", currently in Intel.
- Feng, Taimin, 2003,
"Simplified CORBA", =〉Lucent =〉currently
in Iowa State University。
- Mo, Zhenyan, 2003, "Storage Policy for
- Feng，Jinxiao, 2005, “Research of Performance、Scalability and Buffer Technique On Linux File System”, currently PhD Candidate in Nanjing
- Wu， Fan， 2005， "Redundancy Schemes for High Availability in DHT-Based
P2P file systems"， currently in SUNY
- Chen, Yuequan, 2005,
"Research on Ad Hoc Networks and Sensor Networks", currently in Lucent.
- Li, Chengfa, 2006，
"Energy-efficient clustering in Sensor Networks"， currently in Lucent.
- Chen, Chao, 2006， "Pervasive
Computing", currently in University
- Liu, Zhiyu, 2007, "Simulation of P2P Systems",
currently in IBM.
- Qiu, Tongqing, 2007,
"DHT-Based P2P Overlay Networks", currently in George Institute of Technology.
- Ye, Mao,
2007, "Energy-efficient Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks",
currently in Pennsylvania State
- Liu, Fang,
2007, "Energy efficient Technologies in Wireless Sensor
Networks", currently in Connell University.
- Cao, Xiaomei,
"Security of Sensor Networks".
- Wu， Xiaobing，"Sensor
- Chen, Hua, "Trust in P2P systems".
- Cheng, Ningning, "Sensor network systems".
- Li, Hongxin, "P2P systems".
- Li, Zhenhua, "P2P Overlay Networks".
of P2P Systems"
- Yan, Yunpei，WSN.
- Zhan，Andong, WSN.
- Shen，Shiqing, WSN.
I have the following topics for
undergraduate thesis. If you are interested, contact me please.
1) Write a special reader.
2) It functions like Acrobat Reader, Ghostview, and so on.
3) It can convert .ps
or .pdf file into its own format, but not vice versa.
4) It has not the copy&paste
function which is provided in most file readers.
5) Alternatively, the forbidden functions
in 2) and 3) can be open to the owner of the file with password.
6) The fundamental goal of this reader is
to protect copyright of our papers from
copied easily by other people.
7) Need 2-3 students.
1) Write a Questionnaire
or a polling system.
2) We have already a first
version. You need to improve it.
3) Try best to make the
interface as friendly as commercial software.
4) Need 1-2 students.
1) Write an automatic
generator of Chinese cross puzzles.
2) We have aready a first version. You need to improve it.
3) Need 1-2 students.
1) Study the performance
of P2P systems via simulation.
2) Follow postgraduate
student, Ms. Liu Zhiyu, to write P2P simulation
3) Need 1-2 students.
1) The interconnecting
technology of sensor networks to the Internet.
2) To read papers on
sensor networks, mesh networks and then mesh sensor networks.
3) Write a survey paper in
4) Need 1 student.
1) Take part in IEEE
Computer Society 60th Anniversary History Competition.
2) Reflect the spirit of
3) Organize 2-4 students
into a group.
1) Theoretical study of
Parallel Computing, Pervasive Computing and etc.
2) Pay a foundation for
your further research career.
3) Need 2-3 students.