Yanyan Jiang 蒋炎岩
I'm a coder striving to make programs (and programmer's world) better. I'm interested in automated technologies for software and systems: testing, analysis, and synthesis. Chronological list of my publications. (欢迎关注知乎专栏:软件工程研究漫谈 )
- Software Testing and Analysis
- System Software:
(My PhD Thesis 🏅,
- Mobile Apps:
Event Generation and Human Insights (ComboDroid [ICSE20],
Performance (TAPIR [SANER19]);
- Program Synthesis
Dynamic software updates (PASTA [ICSE21] 🏅,
Data objects (ENTER [ICSE18 Poster]))
- Domain-Specific Language:
Apps (Jigsaw [ICSE22]),
Regular expressions (ReScue [ASE18] 🏅);
- Programming Tricks for Fun and Profits
- Current (Find them in CST Building 812/824/544)
Jue Wang 王珏,
Xianfei Ou 欧先飞,
Cong Li 李聪,
Daohan Qu 屈道涵,
Yike Zhou 周意可
- Master: Yicheng Huang 黄奕诚,
Yiding Li 李一丁,
Hanzhi Liu 刘瀚之,
Yike Fu 付毅科,
Yaoming Wen 温耀铭,
Tianyun Zhang 张天昀
- Past (Details; feel free to ask them for anything you want to know about our research group!):
- As PC member: SANER'22, ASE'21, ASE'20 Tools, Internetware'20, Chinasoft'20, ChinaSys'20, ISSTA'19 Artifacts, SATE'19, SATE'18; As reviewer: TSE, TOSEM, TPDS, SCP, JoS, FCS.
- Steering/Scientific Program Committee member of Jiangsu Olympiad in Informatics.
- Coach of the programming contest training team at Nanjing University.
Honors and Awards
- 2021 ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award and ACM European Best Paper Award (ICSE'21).
- 2020 Bank of China Teaching Award of Nanjing University.
- 2018-2020 CCF Elite Youth Scientists Sponsorship Program (Top 6 in China).
- 2018 ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award (ASE'18).
- 2018 CCF Docotral Disseration Award (Top 5 in China), ACM China Doctoral Dissertation Award Nomination (Top 5 in China).
- 2016 Distinguished Student of Nanjing University (the only PhD student out of ten winners).
- 2014 MSRA Fellowship Award (Top 12 in Asia Region); 2015 and 2010 National Scholarship;
- First Place in 2014 Huawei Cup Regional Programming Contest; Second Place in 2012 Tencent Hackathon.
- I competed in ICPC regional contests for two Gold Medals and earned 49th Place in the 2009 World Finals.
Last Update: August 2, 2021