Lijun Zhang (张利军)
I am a Research Professor of the School of Artificial Intelligence, Nanjing University.
I am also a member of the LAMDA group.
Email: zljzju at gmail.com zlj at nju.edu.cn
Mail: Nanjing University, Xianlin Campus Mailbox 603
163 Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District
Nanjing 210023, China
Office: Room 310, Computer Science Building, Xianlin Campus
- Machine Learning, Optimization
- Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- Ph.D., Computer Science and Technology, Sep., 2007 - Jun., 2012
- B.E., Software Engineering, Sep., 2003 - Jun., 2007
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA
- Visiting Student, Jun., 2011 - Dec., 2011
- Stochastic Approximation of Smooth and Strongly Convex Functions: Beyond the O(1/T) Convergence Rate [PDF, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, and Z.-H. Zhou
In Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2019), pages 3160 - 3179, 2019
- Empirical Risk Minimization for Stochastic Convex Optimization: O(1/n)- and O(1/n^2)-type of Risk Bounds [PDF, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, T. Yang, and R. Jin
In Proceedings of the 30th Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2017), pages 1954 - 1979, 2017.
- Efficient Algorithms for Robust One-bit Compressive Sensing [PDF, Supplementary, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, J. Yi, and R. Jin
In Proceedings of the 31st International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2014), 2014.
- Linear Convergence with Condition Number Independent Access of Full Gradients [PDF, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, M. Mahdavi, and R. Jin
In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 26 (NIPS 2013), pages 980 - 988, 2013.
- Recovering the Optimal Solution by Dual Random Projection [PDF, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, M. Mahdavi, R. Jin, T. Yang, and S. Zhu
In Proceedings of the 26th Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2013), pages 135 - 157, 2013.
Honors and Awards
- 2019, Microsoft Research Asia Collaborative Research 2019 Grant Award
- 2018, DAMO Academy Young Fellow
- 2017, Young Elite Scientist Sponsorship Program by CAST
- 2016, Young Talent Development Program of the CCF
- 2012, AAAI-12 Outstanding Paper Award
- 2011, Chu Kochen Award of Zhejiang University (Highest Honour of Zhejiang University)
- 2010, ACM Multimedia 2010 Best Paper Award Runner-up
- 2010, Scholarship Award for Excellent Doctoral Student granted by Ministry of Education
Last modified: Nov. 22, 2021