Lijun Zhang (张利军)
I am an associate professor of the Dept. of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University.
I am also a member of the LAMDA group.
Email: zljzju at gmail.com zlj at nju.edu.cn
Mail: Nanjing University, Xianlin Campus Mailbox 603
163 Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District
Nanjing 210023, China
Office: Room 310, Computer Science Building, Xianlin Campus
- Machine Learning, Optimization, Information Retrieval, Data Mining
- Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
- Ph.D., Computer Science and Technology, Sep., 2007 - Jun., 2012
- B.S., Software Engineering, Sep., 2003 - Jun., 2007
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA
- Visiting Student, Jun., 2011 - Dec., 2011
Honors and Awards
- 2012, AAAI-12 Outstanding Paper Awards
- 2010, Scholarship Award for Excellent Doctoral Student granted by Ministry of Education
- 2010 - 2011, Chu Kochen Award of Zhejiang University (Highest Honour of Zhejiang University)
- 2007, 2012, Excellent Graduate of Zhejiang University and Zhejiang Province
- Empirical Risk Minimization for Stochastic Convex Optimization: O(1/n)- and O(1/n^2 )-type of Risk Bounds [arXiv]
L. Zhang, T. Yang, and R. Jin
In Proceedings of the 30th Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2017), to appear, 2017.
- Efficient Algorithms for Robust One-bit Compressive Sensing [PDF, Supplementary, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, J. Yi, and R. Jin
In Proceedings of the 31st International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2014), 2014.
- Linear Convergence with Condition Number Independent Access of Full Gradients [PDF, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, M. Mahdavi, and R. Jin
In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 26 (NIPS 2013), pages 980 - 988, 2013.
- Recovering the Optimal Solution by Dual Random Projection [PDF, Bibtex]
L. Zhang, M. Mahdavi, R. Jin, T. Yang, and S. Zhu
In Proceedings of the 26th Conference on Learning Theory (COLT 2013), pages 135 - 157, 2013.
Last modified: May 6, 2017