My name is Xingguo Chen. I was born on the 12th February 1984 in Nantong city, Jiangsu province, China. I'm currently a 2nd year Ph.D. candidate of Department of Computer Science and Technology in Nanjing University and a member of RL Group, led by Prof. Yang Gao. I received my B.Sc. degree in Computer Science in 2007 from Nanjing University. In the same year, I was admitted to study for the Combined Master's Doctoral degree without entrance examination.
- Hao Wang, Yang Gao, and Xingguo Chen. RL-DOT: A Reinforcement Learning NPC Team for Playing Domination Games. Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, IEEE Transactions on, 2(1):17-26, 2010.
- Xingguo Chen, Hao Wang, Weiwei Wang, Yinghuan Shi, and Yang Gao. Apply ant colony optimization to Tetris. In GECCO'09: Proceedings of the 11th Annual Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation. 1741 - 1742, New York, NY, USA, 2009. ACM. BibTeX
- Yang Gao, Hao Wang, and Xingguo Chen. Reinforcement learning. Communications of the China Computer Federation (CCCF), vol. 5(8), pp. 42 - 50, 2009. (in Chinese)
- Hao Wang, Yang Gao, and Xingguo Chen, Transfer of reinforcement learning: the state of the art. Chinese Journal of Electronics, vol. 36(12A), pp. 39 - 43, 2008. (in Chinese)
- Weiwei Wang, Yang Gao and Xingguo Chen. Reinforcement Learning with Markov Logic Networks. In Proceedings of MICAI 2008, LNAI 5317, p230-243, 2008.
- Weiwei Wang, Xingguo Chen and Yang Gao. Reinforcement Learning with Markov Logic Networks. EWRL'08 Presentation, 2008.
- Weiwei Wang, Xingguo Chen and Yang Gao. Approximation methods based on average reward learning with Tile Coding. Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, Volume.21 No.4, p446-452,2008.
Tetris is a falling-blocks puzzle video game originally designed and programmed by Alexey Pajitnov in 1985. In Tetris, a pseudorandom sequence of tetrominoes (sometimes called "tetrads" in older versions) - shapes composed of four square blocks each - fall down the playing field. The object of the game is to manipulate these tetrominoes by moving each one sideways and rotating it by 90 degree units, with the aim of creating a horizontal line of blocks without gaps. When such a line is created, it disappears, and the blocks above (if any) fall. The game ends when the player "tops out", that is, when the stack of tetrominoes reaches the top of the playing field and no new tetrominoes are able to enter. Despite its simple rules, playing tetris well requires a complex strategy and lots of experience (For more information, see Tetris).
Below is a demon of Tetris (in Java, you should install jdk to run), the agent can play the game automatically, the default weight is learned by machine learning algorithms, you can change the weight to test.
- My favorite Badminton:
Guys always say me crazy in this sport. Yeah, I enjoyed playing in the game whenever win or lose, making friends in and outside of the court and talking everything about the badminton. I'm now a board master of Badminton of LilyBBS. I did a job of umpire in the 16th World Chinese Badminton Invitation Championships, Longjiang Gymnasium, Nanjing, Sept 18-20, 2009.
- Tennis, Table-tennis, Fishing